This privacy notice provides you with details of how we collect and process your personal data.
Reeds Central Limited the data controller and we are responsible for your personal data (referred to as "we", "us" and "our" in this privacy notice).
Full name of legal entity: Reeds Central Limited
Email address: email@example.com
Postal address: Reeds, 86 Welley Road, Wraysbury, Nr Staines, Middlesex, TW19 5EP
If you are not happy with any aspect of how we collect and use your data, you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner's Officer (ICO), the UK supervisor authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). We should be grateful if you would contact us first if you do have a complaint so that we can try to resolve it for you.
It is very important that the information we hold about you is accurate and up to date. Please let us know if at any time your personal information changes by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
Personal data means any information capable of identifying an individual, it does not include anonymised data.
We may process certain types of personal data about you as follows:
- Identity Data may include your first name, maiden name, last name, username, marital status, title, date of birth and gender.
- Contact Data may include your billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Financial Data may include details about payments between us and other details of purchases made by you.
- HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We collect data about you through the below methods:
- Booking Records
- This website
- HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will only use your personal data when legally permitted. The most common uses of your personal data are:
- Where we need to perform the contract between us.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interest and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
Generally, we do not rely on consent as a legal ground for processing your personal data.
Purposes for processing your personal data
Your data is processed by us for the purpose of managing your booking(s) and account records along with any other service you may procure from us. We do not use your data for any other purposes.
Change of purpose
We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose.
If we need to use your personal data for a purpose unrelated to the purpose for which we collected the data, we will notify you and we will explain the legal ground of processing.
We may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent where this is required or permitted by law.
- DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may have to share your personal data with the parties set out below for the purposes set out above.
- Professional advisers including lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers who provide consultancy, banking, legal, insurance and accounting services.
- HM Revenue & Customers, regulators and other authorities based in the United Kingdom and other relevant jurisdictions who require reporting of processing activities in certain circumstances.
- DATA SECURITY
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data form being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, contracts and other third parties who have a business need to know such data. They will only process your personal data on our instruction and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulatory of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
- DATA RETENTION
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm for unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
By law we must keep basic information about our employees (including Contact, Identity, Financial and Transaction Data) for six years after they cease being employees and three years for our customers for tax purposes.
- YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data. These include the right to:
- Request access to your personal data
- Request correction of your personal data
- Request erasure of your personal data
- Object to processing your data
- Request restriction in processing your data
- Request transfer of your personal data
- Right to withdraw consent
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data. However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive.
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is complex or you have made many requests.